Welcome!

Hi! My name is Laura(Lou or Lil to my friends) and I'm a freelance writer, I'll be writing about everything on here, what I get up to, what I'm working on, also intending to fill the blog with quotes old and new that I feel are profound, thought provoking and heartfelt! Just articles that I think you guys may find interesting. Also short poems, I don't intend putting anything of great length on here because people just get bored. Short and snappy is my thing!
And finally another thing I will be blogging about is music, it's another passion of mine, so I'll be filling you in on favorite songs, recommendations. AND whatever else I come up with in the future!
If you have any quotes or songs or anything you'd like me to blog about then just email me with the info and I'll be happy to post it! Also I'm a freelance writer as I said, so if you like my material....hire me!!!
Keep smiling!


Always remember.......

In todays society, people have forgotten, humility, kindness and understanding. Can you imagine what the world would be like if people cared a little more about others? A smile at a stranger, chatting with someone new online, taking the time to listen to someones problems. Not to find a solution, but just to sit and listen. Maybe there would be less crazy in the world and more compassion! It really doesn't take anything away from you, or cost you anything to think about others as well as yourself!
There's a saying.....next time you see a stranger in the street, smile..it might be the only bit of sunshine they get all day.
How true is that?! I'm no saint, but I do try and take the time to think about other people, and I can't tell anyone what to do or how to act, but think about it, just by asking someone. How are you? It could change that persons whole day/week/month. Hell even their whole year!
Keep smiling!

Thursday 4 June 2009

FREEDOM!

No comments: